INCLUDED: The board with white mystery door,forty eight (48) outfit cards, four (4) plastic stands (blue, yellow, red, green) and four (4) cardboard girl playing pieces in different color housecoats. Box & lid are fair with moderate surface wear, spotting, slight depressions and split left corners. Board is excellent plus with minimal signs of aging and wear. Playing pieces are better than fair. Bases, cards and red die are excellent.
Remember: Milton Bradley Makes The Best Games In The World.
Object: Is for a player to select cards so as to be READY for a DATE that appears when she OPENS THE DOOR. When a player opens the door and finds the Date for which she is READY (showing 1, 2 and 3 cards of the same color for which apply to this date), she has WON THE GAME. A game for 2, 3 or 4 girls. For girls 6 to 14.
Is your date behind this door? The white Mystery Door opens to reveal four (4) DATES and one (1) DUD as follows:
- FORMAL DANCE DATE is dressed in a tuxedo and holding a corsage box
- BOWLING DATE is dressed in a jacket and red sweater, and carrying his bowling bag.
- BEACH DATE is dressed in a blue sport shirt and trunks and carries a beach umbrella, towel and picnic cooler.
- SKIING DATE is dressed in skiing outfit and carries his skis and poles.
- THE PEST is dressed so shabbily that no one will go on a date with him!
100% Complete - Guaranteed
I will let the over sized images do the talking. Overall Condition Is Much Better Than Fair
NOTE: © 1965 Milton Bradley Company Springfield Massachusetts Made In U.S.A.