|Q - What is the Make An Offer Option?
A - The Make An Offer option is a dynamic tool that can be used to bring Buyers and Sellers closer together to a final sale through the process of negotiation.
Some Buyers like to haggle and some Sellers are willing to be flexible.
The Make An Offer feature, available on Classified Ads, satisfies these needs.
For Buyers this means the chance to negotiate the price with the Seller and an opportunity to buy the item at a lower price than the Buy THIS Now price.
For Sellers this means potentially more market value sales.
All Offers are good for the entire duration of the current sale.
In other words, when the sale closes or EverLists itself all Offers end.
Here are some tips to get the most out of the Make An Offer option:
- Sellers: Accept credit cards when you accept a Make An Offer.
Buyers have told us they would like to pay for the items immediately with credit cards.
With this feature, you will be able to offer Buyers what they are looking for at a price that they can afford.
- Sellers: Keep your Buy THIS Now prices competitive for quick sales, but consider the Make An Offer that a Member presents to you.
If you Decline an Offer, email the Member who made the Offer and tell them to try again. Be flexible.
- Sellers: Once you Accept your Buyers Offer and he/she has paid you, LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK, package WELL and ship PROMPTLY.
- Buyers: Provide a polite reason why you are Making An Offer for a lower Buy THIS Now price for this Item.
Only the Seller will see this reason. If the Seller declines your Offer, dont be discouraged, try again!
- Buyers: Only use Make An Offer if you are serious about buying the item.
If your Offer is accepted you will be entered into a legal & binding contract with the Seller to purchase this item.
The Seller is responsible for their listing.
If you have any question about this Item, please ask the Seller.
- Buyers: Once your Offer has been accepted, pay PROMPTLY and LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK the same day that you receive your Item(s).
- Buyers: Reduced Offers MAY VOID ANY FREE SHIPPING
- Buyers: Shipping/Handling/Insurance Costs MAY BE APPLICABLE